I suggest you...

Set right this annoying feature:

URGENT

I got an upgrade with the Audio Player. Even accepting the player is of good quality, I now encounter the following problems:

1. It has taken a monopoly to play all audio. Though I have other players the don't show up as options.

2.This player does not show up in the list of applications.

3.There is no way to Exit or close the player.

4.Unable to remove the player from Bookmarks in the File manager.

Getting this upgrade by paying I have got a player that deprives me of my option to use other players. Going by the quality standards of the File Manager, it is not becoming of an ace developer like yourselves to be so aggressive in self promotion and deprive users of their options.

Please advise me how do I keep this audio Player as one among other players and not as the monopoly player.

Thanks & Regards
Sankaran
India
----------------------------
SDK: 19
RELEASE: 4.4.4
MANUFACTURER: YU
MODEL: AO5510
LOCALE: en
APP VERSION: 217

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SankaranSankaran shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CyberknightCyberknight commented  · 

It doesn't look like a "sidekick" player that came with the purchased app, but more like an internal player (encoded within the FM, which would explain why it doesn't show up on app manager), which the file manager seems to be always using to launch media files (something that also happens to other FM I've tested). If that's the case, this feature should be renamed to "Option to disable internal player". I agree that any internal viewer/player/renderer should be optional (disregarding the quality of the player).

Feedback and Knowledge Base